A leading national provider of audio and video integration solutions is looking for an experienced Director to lead and manage an Audiovisual integration team in the Philadelphia, PA metro area.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in growing a business and managing operations for an office with a multi-million dollar revenue stream as well as expertise in leading teams.Have the leadership experience? Eager to take on a new challenge with a growing company? If yes, read on!Position Description:
Required Skills and Experience
- The Director will be responsible for all operation and administrative aspects of the office by driving sales and productivity as well as P&L and budget management to ensure business profitability.
- Develop strategies to continue to grow the business.
- Provide direction, leadership, and training for all staff.
- Ensure consistency in all levels of service activities and installations.
- Ensure compliance with company process, procedures, and safety policies.
- Manage all office communications between branch and corporate operations and management.
- Provide mentoring and coaching for all staff.
Education and Certifications
- At least 8-10+ years of planning, implementing and managing the activities of an installation workforce through recruiting, training, scheduling and best practices techniques.
- Must have experience in management of construction or fleet operations.
- Must have working knowledge of managerial finance as well as construction and/or project management theory and practices.
- Must be able to monitor KPI' s and provide guidance to department managers to achieve desired results.
- Sound internal and external customer interaction skills.
- Must be able to develop and cultivate strong relationships with employees, customers and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving, deductive reasoning and root-cause analysis skills.
- Must be willing to travel.
- 4 Year College Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting Management, Construction, Economics, or Engineering preferred.
- CTS and related industry certification nice to have.