Our client, a leading manufacturer of audio visual hardware and products, is seeking a sales hunter with experience selling AV technology to the AV/IT design consultant industry in the Ohio and Michigan areas.
The right candidate
will be calling on Architectural, Engineering & IT firms to promote, educate and support our client' s Commercial AV products and solutions. AV technical knowledge is a must for this role.Responsibilities
- Experience with managing the design consultant vertical sales efforts within the AV industry is a must.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of managing and attaining aggressive quotas.
- Demonstrated awareness of the market and strong technical knowledge, with the ability to deliver business value to the account and build on customer relationships.
- Responsible for directly calling on Top Customers.
- Cultivating and managing deep relationships with executive level clients.
- Along with a strong sales and/or technical background, the candidate will be essential in developing accounts and selling project-based, hardware and/or software systems solutions by training and education onsite.
- Minimum 2 years of Audio Visual experience in a sales / technical capacity.
- College/University degree preferred.
- Experience with Sales Force required.
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of sales to corporate leadership.
- Able to communicate effectively with customers, partners, consultants, and engineers .
- Working knowledge of audio visual products and software.
- Knowledge of procurement policies, information and facilities management within a large organization.