A leading provider of Audio Visual solutions in Philadelphia, PA is looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team.Responsibilities
- In coordination with Senior Leadership create, design and develop company HR strategies.
- Direct talent acquisition which includes sourcing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding new employees as well as stay current with current national and local trends as it relates to compensation and benefits.
- Coordinate and create a company environment that encourages employee engagement and helps improve employee performance and retention.
- Become a reliable resource for the Company to advise and provide recommendations regarding employees in the company policy, Federal, State, and Employment Laws, Human Rights, and related legislation.
- work with management and employee relations by addressing any complaints, demands or other issues.
- Bachelor’ s degree, PHR or SPHR highly desired.
- At least five years of progressive human resources experience.
- Successful experience in talent acquisition including sourcing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Experience supporting federal government IT contracting is highly desired.
- Excellent grasp of federal, state labor and employment law, including EEOC and wage and hour requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service experience within an HR environment
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office and any HR related operation system.