A leading provider of Audio Visual (AV) products and services to sports facilities and churches, is looking for an experienced hands on Integration Manager to oversee Audio Visual Design & Installer teams in the Nashville area.
The ideal candidate must have recent experience working in the AV industry with at least 5 recent years in progressive team leadership positions as a senior installer, project manager or manager.Position Description
Required Skills and Experience
- Manage & mentor the AV integration teams including Designers, Multiple AV installers and installation teams.
- Coordinate with Sales department on pre sales and post sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform budget oversight and management
- Responsible for managing the installation of audio video products to business requirements/specifications and also mentoring other Installers as needed.
- Responsible for the installation of audio video equipment, including, but not limited to, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting AV devices and connecting control system units.
- Manage and perform Systems Commissioning as needed
- Coordinate and report all required job-site information to the scheduling department and keep the sales department in the loop
- Dispatch night and weekend customer support
- Provide scheduled weekly update reports for management staff, scheduling department, and sales representatives.
Education and Certifications
- At least 8 years of overall AV industry experience with at least 5 recent years in progressive team leadership positions as a senior installer, project manager or manager.
- Minimum of 3 yrs. installing Audio Visual equipment including video panels, speakers and related components
- Minimum of 3 yrs. installing AV components in a commercial business environment.
- Must have experience with racking (fabricating and mounting), pulling/crimping/terminating cables and connecting components as required by blueprints and designs.
- Must have knowledge of system commissioning
- Ability to read blueprints and install equipment to specifications required.
- Strong knowledge of wireless network systems and functionality
- Must have experience in electro-mechanical audio/video component installation.
- Experience and understanding in programming Savant/Crestron/AMX control units desired but not required.
- College Degree or relevant equivalent experience
- CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I, PMP certifications nice to have