Our client is seeking an experience Audio Visual Design Engineer in the Pittsburgh, PA metro area. The ideal candidate will have audio visual integration industry design and estimation experience.
- Create audio visual design estimates.
- Verify audio visual integration design and engineering plans.
- Prepare and create documentation for the order and installation of complete audio visual automation systems
- Travel is required in this position and varies depending on location and client schedules.
Position Role and Responsibilities:
- Work with the client in the design of integrated audio visual and collaboration technology integrated systems.
- Understand basic electronic circuits as needed.
- Identify parts required for the design.
- Make recommendations on audio visual and collaboration technology products and changes to product choices.
- Prepare information for sales quotes to be generated / generate sales quotes.
- Identifying trends; bad parts, bad designs, craftsmanship, etc. and communicate these trends to management.
- In-depth working knowledge of current estimating/proposal software (D-Tools)
- Update D-Tools Data Base with Customer and Product Information
- Produce design documentation in CAD or Vizio