An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Installer in the Baton Rouge, LA!
An established and leading national audio visual integration firm is seeking an experienced Audio Visual Installer in Baton Rouge.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience on commercial integration projects and have exceptional customer service skills.Looking for your next exciting audio visual industry career opportunity? If yes, read on!Position Description
Required Skills and Experience
- The Audio Visual Installer will work with an team of installers on audio visual commercial integration projects.
- The Audio Visual Installer will be responsible for hands on installation of audio video products to business requirements/specifications and also mentoring other Installers as needed.
- Responsible for the installation of audio video equipment including: LCD flat panels, video projection systems, speakers & microphones, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting AV devices and control system unit loading, troubleshooting and commissioning.
- Perform field system commissioning
Education and Certifications
- At least 1 year of audio visual industry commercial or residential integration installation experience.
- Expert knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting (not programming) Crestron, AMX and Extron audiovisual control systems is required.
- Must have recent and current hands on experience installing audio visual equipment including flat panel displays, video walls, speakers video conferencing systems and control systems.
- Must have recent hands on experience with racking (fabricating and mounting), pulling/crimping/terminating cables and connecting components as required by blueprints and designs.
- Must have knowledge of system commissioning
- Ability to read blueprints and install equipment to specifications required.
- Must have experience in electro-mechanical audio/video component installation.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- CTS or CTS-i Certification nice to have