A leading provider of integrated audio visual and information technology collaboration solutions is looking for a Senior Audio Visual Field Engineer in the Philadelphia, PA area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of audio visual commercial integration industry experience loading and commissioning control system systems such as BIamp, BSS and Q-SYS as well as some other programming experience.Position Description:
Required Experience and Skills:
- Responsible for field system commissioning and troubleshooting
- Responsible for the troubleshooting, maintenance and support of electronic communication systems, including but not limited to professional video display systems, Telepresence, Video-Conferencing and AV control system solutions
- Troubleshoots and repairs audio visual and IT components
- Trains and instructs the customer on the proper use of the equipment
- Assists with preventive maintenance and upgrades of customer hardware and software components
- Travel to client sites as required
Education and Certifications:
- At least 5 years of audio visual commercial integration industry experience in the role of an Audio Visual Field Technician
- Must have experience loading and commissioning control programs, software, and firmware (Q-SYS, BSS, AMX/Extron/Crestron/Biamp)
- CCNA Certification or ability to obtain a CCNA within a year of the position.
- Experience troubleshooting and supporting Video Conferencing and/or Telepresence systems such as Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco, etc.
- Must have experience troubleshooting and supporting Crestron, AMX, Polycom, Cisco, Biamp and Clearone equipment
- Knowledge and experience in the IT network communications a plus
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Valid and current driver’ s license
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CTS and / or CTS-I certification preferred
- Audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications a plus (Q-SYS/ BSS / Polycom / Cisco / AMX / Crestron / NEC / Bi-AMP / etc)