TierPM is seeking an Audio Visual Technical Recruiter, with recent experience working in the audio visual Pro-AV or event technology industry, to join our team.
Recruiting experience is a nice to have but not required, The ideal applicant should have recent experience working in the audio visual Pro_AV, event technology or related industries, as well as have superior customer service skills.Position Description
- Recruit, pre-screen, and evaluate candidates seeking jobs in the audio visual, event technology and related industries.
- Foster long-term relationships with candidates in the audio visual and IT industry
- Review and understand technical job requirements and types of industry jobs, skills and certifications.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met
- Complete screening forms and format resumes so to meet client expectations and to assist candidates obtain an initial interview.
- Research and become familiar with new technologies in the audio visual and IT space.
- Follow up with candidates
- Prepare candidates for client interviews
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly recruiting goals
- Recent work experience in the audio visual, Pro-AV, event technoloogy or related industries is required.
- 1-2 years experience in the role of a technical recruiter in an agency setting is a nice to have.
- Experience recruiting in the audio visual industry is a nice to have but is not required.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems is a nice to have.
- Ability to efficiently work from a home office or from a remote co-working site with little direct supervision.
- Must be extremely self organized and be able to multi-task so to handle multiple recruiting priorities and requirement simultaneously.
- Self-confidence and self starter
- Strong PC skills including Outlook and Microsoft Office.
- Superior written, verbal and listening communication skills
- A strong LinkedIn profile with significant audio visual industry connections is preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships