An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Field Engineer in the Los Angeles CA Metro Area.
A leading provider of integrated audio visual and information technology collaboration solutions is looking for an experienced Audio Visual Field Engineer in Southern California.
The Audio Visual Field Engineer will handle all aspects of manufacturing, installation, programming, and quality control during the initial installation and ongoing post build.The ideal candidate will have expert knowledge of audiovisual industry standards including systems design, commercial integration and commissioning.Must be an expert at troubleshooting and configuring Extron, Crestron, AMX, Polycom, Cisco, Biamp, QSC and Clearone equipment
.Is this the perfect position for you? If yes, apply today!Position Description:
Required Experience and Skills:
- Responsible for the configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of electronic communication systems, including but not limited to professional audio systems, video display systems, automation control systems, Telepresence and Video-Conferencing solutions.
- Assisting installation teams with the final hookup of electronic equipment during new installs at customer sites
- Tests and documents readings for customer' s systems
- Troubleshoots and repairs audio visual and IT components
- Trains and instructs the customer on the proper use of the equipment
- Responsible for reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints
- Assists with preventive maintenance and upgrades of customer hardware and software components
Education and Certifications:
- 5 or more years of audio visual commercial integration industry experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 recent years in the role of project or field engineer.
- Must have experience configuring and troubleshooting Extron, Crestron, AMX, Polycom, Cisco, Biamp and Clearone equipment.
- Knowledge and experience in the IT network communications a plus.
- Audio, video conferencing, or control equipment manufacturer certifications a plus (Polycom / AMX / Crestron / NEC / Bi-AMP / etc)
- Must have experience reading and interpreting wiring diagrams, schematics, and blueprints
- Must be able to read and effectively interpret general business documentation.
- Valid and current driver’ s license.
- 4 Year College Degree Preferred
- CTS and/or any other AV Industry certifications highly desired not required.