A leading national provider of innovative collaboration technology solutions is seeking Account Executives in the Seattle area.
The ideal outside sales professional will have experience obtaining new business within assigned territories as well as managing/supporting existing customers in the audio visual, collaboration technology, telecommunications and/or the unified communications space.Does this describe exactly what you do? If YES apply today!Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Primary focus would be to grow sales of audio visual, computer and collaboration technology focused business solutions within an assigned and existing customer base.
- Additional responsibilities include managing existing portfolio of clients.
- Determine client requirements and prepare sales proposals with the assistance of the the technical pre-sales teams such as design engineers and other subject matter experts.
- Manage the order process from proposal to close including completing site surveys, solution design and proposal pricing.
- Develop quarterly sales plan to expand existing client base and generate new business opportunities.
- Attend and participate in weekly office sales meetings
- Represent the company, as assigned, at technological briefings and trade shows.
- Participate in training and professional development activities.
- Monitor in-flight projects to ensure the team is delivering to customer expectations.
- At least 3-4 years of outside sales/hunter experience in videoconferencing sales, telecommunications services sales or audio visual integration sales space is preferred.
- Experience with collaboration technology such as video conferencing, video streaming and telepresence solutions is preferred.
- Experience utilizing CRM tools such Salesforce, SAGE, Goldmine or similar tools is required.
- Ability to effectively present ideas and information in a professional business environment.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Access.
- A positive, can-do attitude with a desire to continually improve performance and take it to the next level.
- Ability to utilize search engines and other business resources to gather relevant data and facts, and able to synthesize and apply the information appropriately.
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to travel on a limited basis as needed.