An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Installation Technician in the Anaheim, CA metro area!
A leading national audio visual collaboration technology firm has an exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Installer in the Anaheim, CA area. The ideal applicant will have at least 2-3 years experience installing audio visual systems in a corporate environment.Is this the exact opportunity you have been looking for? If yes, apply today!Position Description:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Participate and provide subject matter expertise for commercial audio visual integration system designs.
- Assist in the planning and project management of all new audio visual system deployments on-site.
- Hands on installation of integrated audio visual systems to specifications at the client sites including the installation of flat screen panels, audio speakers and microphones, video conferencing systems and associated control systems such as Crestron, AMX and Extron.
- Handle post installation support requests from end users related to audio visual equipment and systems including audio conferencing, video conferencing, A/V control systems such as Crestron and AMX and collaboration devices.
- Lead and provide hands on support for all new audio visual installation projects on-site.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of commercial or residential audio visual integration industry experience.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of audio visual commercial integration installation experience including installing flat screen panels, speakers and microphones as well as skills in racking, wall and ceiling mount installation and the ability to read blue prints and riser documentation.
- Must have experience installing and supporting video conferencing and telepresence systems including Polycom, Cisco and Tandberg.
- Experience installing, commissioning and supporting audio visual control systems such as Crestron, AMX, Extron, Clearone and Biamp is a nice to have.
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills and past experience planning and leading small audio visual installation projects.
- Proven customer service skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products.
- CTS and related support certifications is a nice to have