An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Event Operations Supervisor in the San Francisco South Bay Area.
A leading national provider of event technology services for corporate meeting, convention and trade show events, is seeking an experienced Audio Visual Operations Supervisor to be hands on as well as oversee the company' s regional audio visual and computer equipment rental and staging operations.
The ideal applicant will have at least 3 years of operations experience in the audio visual and computer equipment rental industry supporting event technology requirements at live events, trade shows, corporate meetings and conferences.Is this the career advancing opportunity you have been looking for? If yes, read on!Position Description:
Required skills and experience:
- Supervise event equipment logistics including preparation, configuration, on-site installation, customer service and troubleshooting of computer hardware, software and audio visual equipment.
- Ability to be hands on in technical situations
- Supervise, mentor and develop assigned personnel.
- Oversee a wide variety of activities including the preparation, configuration and testing of computer and audio visual rental assets.
- Project planning for complex multi-disciplinary technology rentals;
- Shared responsibility with Operations Manager for all warehouse operations and logistics, operations staffing, and equipment allocation planning.
- Responsible for team schedules as well as deliveries and pick-ups
- At least 3 years of operations experience in the event technology industry supporting audio visual and computer rental and staging operations at corporate events.
- Must have experience related to audio visual and computer rental requirements at “ live events”, trade shows, corporate meetings, and conferences.
- Must have experience assessing equipment and labor associated with the deployment, operation, and support of a professional audio visual equipment.
- Must have experience with digital consoles, wireless systems, video, and lighting.
- CTS certification nice to have