A leading provider of Audio Visual and IT event technology rental and staging services is looking for an experienced AV Field Service Technician to provide operational support of all Audio Visual technology at client trade show and corporate meeting events in Atlanta, GA.
The Field Service Technician is responsible for providing superior customer service while providing high end technical assistance on AV set up, configuration and networking at trade shows and corporate meetings.
- In-house set up, testing and configuration of all AV related equipment for transport for on-site meeting. This will include trouble shooting as needed for all computer and AV equipment.
- This same set up, testing and configuration above will be required for high end audio and video equipment including high resolution video screens, speakers, mixing boards, switches and Microphones.
- Superior customer service skills as this will be a direct customer facing position.
- A proven background in IT related equipment and networking including troubleshooting.
- Must have a valid driver' s license as this position will be responsible for driving a company vehicle which will include a large box truck.
- Ability to comfortably load and unload equipment for events and shows. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs comfortably.
- Ability to work some weekends and nights as the industry is a 7 day a week environment.
- Prior experience in setting up and troubleshooting AV equipments for events is a huge plus.