A leading provider of Audio Visual and IT event technology rental and staging services is looking for an experienced AV Technician to provide operational support of all Audio Visual (AV) and Warehouse support at the company' s warehouse location in Orlando, FL
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of recent Audio Visual technical support experience and expert level experience working with vendors, client staff, union employees and other departments to service all AV technical support requests for events and warehouse operations.Position Description:
Required Skills and Experience
- Operational support and training for all sound and lighting control devices supplied to events and within the warehouse.
- Provide immediate response to requests for assistance to events in progress.
- Oversee resources to proactively ensure high quality service delivery while striving for continuous improvement.
- Responsible for following protocols for A/V products and services.
- Responsible for completing AV event setup and teardown for client events
- Provide professional, courteous technical support service to all customers with an emphasis on client services.
- Provide solutions for presentation needs occasionally under high pressure circumstances.
- Setup, calibration and technical support for following types of systems: display devices and mounting systems to
- include projectors front and rear, large screen LCD monitors.
- Setup and operation of portable audio systems including music program and speech reinforcement.
- QC and repair warehouse inventory items
- Track inventory assets through physical inventory counting
- Fill client orders with warehouse inventory assets
- Maintain clean and safe working environments
- Minimum of 2 years of event related audio visual technical support experience required.
- Convention Center, Arena and/or Large Venue event technology experience is a plus.
- CTS certification a plus.
- Ability to read audio visual design documents.
- Ability to manage cable installation & terminate a wide range of audiovisual and data connectors.
- Ability to build equipment racks and dress all cabling in a professional manner.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights, weekends, holidays and be on call as necessary.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities of the department.
- High School Degree
- College Degree Preferred