A leading provider of Audio Visual and IT event technology rental and staging services is looking for a Warehouse Quality Control Technician to provide operational support of all Audio Visual technology for client trade show and corporate meeting events in Las Vegas, NV.Job Overview:
The ideal candidate will under the supervision of management perform testing and review of ll Audio Visual equipment to ensure it is in top working order and matches all the performance indicators for the company before being sent out in the field for a future event. This candidate will also be responsible for proper inventory, storage and fulfillment of company AV and IT equipment.
- Quality Control for all products coming in and out of warehouse, ensuring no damages or malfunctions and if so setting aside for repair while maintaining accurate inventory.
- Using company database ensure all records are maintained and updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare shipments while maintaining quality control that all are delivered on time and in working order.
- Manage shipping with freight partners ensuring quickest and most economically friendly on all orders.
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse with inventory access and control a top priority.