A leading provider of Audio Visual and IT event technology rental and staging services is looking for an experienced AV Field Technician to provide operational support of all Audio Visual technology at client trade show and corporate meeting events.Job Overview:
Primary responsibility will be providing a focus on superior customer service while providing high end technical expertise in the AV trade show and corporate meetings event space. The ideal fit must have prior proven success in setting up and supporting AV and IT equipment and components to ensure a successful meeting.Key Responsibilities:
- Review inbound inventory ensuring that equipment is in good order and a QC is performed then adding back to available stock.
- Retrieve AV equipment for new client orders based on specifications while ensuring proper configuration and staging requirements.
- Responsible for the safe transport of all equipment and then for proper set up of all AV equipment which could include speakers, microphones, video screens, racks and mixers to name a few.
- Responsible for the quality control of set up to ensure working and operating within client' s specifications.
- Must be proficient in setting up and troubleshooting both AV and IT related equipment.
- Excellent customer service and technical experience required.
- A valid driver’ s license is required as you will be operating company vehicles.
- Superior customer service skills as this position will be a direct customer facing role.
- Must be able to comfortably load and unload company vehicle for set up and break down.
- Ability to work on their own in a fast paced environment and problem solve on their own.