A leading provider of Audio Visual and IT integration technology is looking for a Warehouse Manager to provide operational support of all Audio Visual (AV) and Warehouse support of the company' s warehouse location in Sparta, NJ.
The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of recent Audio Visual technical support experience as well as experience working with vendors, client staff, employees and other departments to service all AV technical support requests for the company.Position Description:
Required Skills and Experience
- Operational support and inventory management for the warehouse.
- Provide immediate response to requests for assistance.
- Oversee resources to proactively ensure high quality service delivery while striving for continuous improvement.
- Manage a team of 1 to 2 Warehouse technicians.
- Responsible for following protocols for A/V products and services including using their online management system for inventory.
- Provide professional, courteous technical support service to all customers with an emphasis on client services.
- Provide solutions for presentation needs occasionally under high pressure circumstances.
- QC and repair warehouse inventory items.
- Track inventory assets through physical inventory counting.
- Fill orders with warehouse inventory assets.
- Maintain clean and safe working environments.
- Minimum of 2 years of warehouse technical support experience required, preferably in an AV environment.
- Ability to read audio visual design documents.
- Ability to manage cable installation & terminate a wide range of audiovisual and data connectors.
- Ability to build equipment racks and dress all cabling in a professional manner.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects.
- Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights, weekends, holidays and be on call as necessary.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities of the department.