An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Event Production Specialist in the Chicago, IL Metro Area.
The ideal applicant will have at least 3+ years of direct hands-on LED tile wall install, support and troubleshooting experience.
A leading national provider of event technology services for corporate meeting, convention and trade show events, is seeking an experienced Audio Visual LED Video Wall Specialist to work onsite at their offices in Glendale Heights, IL location.Is this the career advancing opportunity you have been looking for? If yes, read on!Job Summary:
- Provide Operations with an advanced level in-house resource to manage our LED Tile product group.
- Primary focus will be to plan, organize, and manage activities required to QC, prep, and stage customer LED tile orders for delivery.
- Work closely with company LED Product experts, Project Managers, and other cross-functional team members to ensure orders are prepped and configured to the customer’ s requirements.
- Work with our Asset Management team and Product experts to establish SOP’ s and ensure branch LED tile inventory is accurate, functional, and complete.
- Preparation of all LED tile product technology for rental orders.
- Work with Project Managers, Solutions Architects, and Field Technicians on proper order configuration and requirements.
- Quality control of inbound LED tile product technology checking for damages, test, clean, and return stock to designated area.
- Quality control of outbound LED tile product technology prior to client or internal deployment.
- Accurately record and report quality compliance related issues in ERP system.
- Ensure accurate recording of inventory transactions in ERP.
- Participate in Company Physical Inventories and Cycle Counts.
- Assist with developing quality control standards.
- Assist in training other members of technical staff.
- Maintain physical organization of LED product group stock in warehouse.
- Maintain clean and organized LED testing areas.
- Coordinate RMA/Repair of LED tiles with our Asset Management Team.
- Support Operations Manager in day-to-day functions as directed.
- 3+ years of direct hands-on LED tile wall experience.
- Adept in the setup, QC, troubleshooting, and operating of LED tile walls.
- Knowledge and experience in LED tile repair is a plus.
- Computer and software proficiency as it relates to the configuration and support of our LED tile products.
- Ability to think and work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
- A desire to continually improve performance and take it to the next level.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Ability to load/unload company vehicles for transport to rental equipment to and from events.