A leading national integrator of Audio Visual (A/V) products and services to commercial customers, is looking for an experienced AV Installation Manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of leadership experience as well as industry certifications such as CTS, CTS-I and CTS-D to name a few. The Installation Manager will work in the field managing a team of installers including Technicians and Lead Technicians providing on site support as needed as well as training. The right candidate will also be responsible for coordinating and collaborating with other AV professionals in the field such as Engineers, Programmers and Project Managers.Required Skills and Experience
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- At least 5 years of overall A/V industry experience with at least 3 recent years in progressive team leadership positions as a senior installer, team lead, supervisor, project manager or manager.
- Minimum of 3 yrs. installing Audio Visual equipment including video panels, speakers and related components
- Minimum of 3 yrs. installing AV components in a commercial business environment.
- Must have experience with racking (fabricating and mounting), pulling/crimping/terminating cables and connecting components as required by blueprints and designs.
- Must have knowledge of system commissioning
- Ability to read blueprints and install equipment to specifications required.
- Must have experience in electro-mechanical audio/video component installation.
- Experience in configuring (not programming) Crestron/AMX/Extron control units desired but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Valid and current driver’ s license.
- College Degree or relevant equivalent experience