An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Installer in the Minneapolis, MN!
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience on integration projects and have exceptional customer service skills.Looking for your next exciting audio visual industry career opportunity? If yes, read on!Position Description
Required Skills and Experience
- The Audio Visual Installer will work with a team of installers on audio visual commercial integration projects.
- The Audio Visual Installer will be responsible for hands on installation of audio video products to business requirements/specifications and also mentoring other Installers as needed.
- Responsible for the installation of audio video equipment including: LCD flat panels, video projection systems, speakers & microphones, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting AV devices and control system unit loading, troubleshooting and commissioning.
- Perform field system commissioning
Education and Certifications
- At least 2 years of audio visual industry commercial or residential integration installation experience.
- Expert knowledge of commercial construction methods such as ceiling deck construction, wall framing and structural engineering
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting (not programming) Crestron, AMX and Extron audiovisual control systems is required.
- Must have recent and current hands on experience installing audio visual equipment including flat panel displays, video walls, speakers video conferencing systems and control systems.
- Must have recent hands on experience with racking (fabricating and mounting), pulling/crimping/terminating cables and connecting components as required by blueprints and designs.
- Must have knowledge of system commissioning
- Ability to read blueprints and install equipment to specifications required.
- Must have experience in electro-mechanical audio/video component installation.
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- CTS or CTS-i Certification nice to have