TierPM is looking for Full Time IT Training Specialist for a contract with a public school system in the Buffalo, NY area.
This position is a one-year contract but will have the option for the right candidate to be employed full time with the school system upon completion of the contract.
Experience creating and conducting customized on-site training programs in a professional environment is required with experience in education a big plus.
The school system is rolling out a new interactive panels and will need someone who has experience training and rolling out new technology products, which includes creating a plan as well as instruction materials.
Training will be both on site and virtual through out the entire school system.Duties
- Conduct training sessions for new users when the devices are placed in the building
- Create customized training plans for Teachers
- Document training plans and follows up with Teachers
- Conduct presentations for special events
- Collaborate with the school team to develop a training program
- Create documents for the end users
- Review and give feedback
- Attend weekly virtual or physical team meetings
- Experience presenting to groups
- Strong understanding of best practices in the field of education
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Background in technology integration in the classroom
- A high degree of creativity and problem solving
- Video editing experience
- Fluent using Google Drive and OneDrive
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Able to conduct a Needs Assessment
- Content Creation skills
- Curriculum Design experience
- Experience with Excel, Word, Google Suite, and Learning Management Systems
- Experience working in various operating systems, including Windows, Android, and Mac