A leading national provider of audio visual collaboration technology products and services is seeking an experienced Audio Visual Sales Engineer to join their pre-sales team in the Charlotte, NC metro area.
The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in the design of advanced integrated audio, video and video conferencing solutions specifically in the audio visual commercial integration market.
**CTS or Crestron DMC audio visual industry certifications are nice to have.**Position Responsibilities:
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Lead and assist the sales and project team with the design and development of high end audio visual collaboration solutions utilizing the latest control system, video conferencing, unified communications and video streaming solutions.
- Design and develop control systems designs and solutions utilizing Crestron, AMX and Extron.
- Support the sales team with the development of audio visual collaboration technology hardware and service proposals
- Respond to RFP’s and develop written quotations and system designs and schematics.
Education and Certifications
- At least 3 years of overall audio visual commercial integration design and support experience.
- At least the past 2 years as an Audio Visual Sales Engineer, Design Engineer, or Project Engineer, supporting commercial audio visual integration projects.
- Expert level design knowledge with control systems such as Crestron, AMX and Extron.
- Knowledge and experience working with data networked audio visual systems is required.
- Working knowledge and design experience with Unified Communications systems as well as video streaming and video conferencing solutions is required.
- A proven track record in audio visual systems engineering and control systems commissioning
- Ability to write a scope of work and finalize a system deployment and build-out.
- AutoCAD or StarDraw experience is a plus.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well with other people.
- Minimum of 4 Year Bachelors Degree Required
- CTS Certification with CTS-D a plus.