Our client, a leading national integrator of Audio Visual (A/V) products and services to commercial customers, is looking for an experienced AV Operations Manager in the New York, NY metro area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of leadership experience in an Audio Visual integration environment. The OperationsManager will work in the field managing a team of installers including Engineers, PMs, Technicians and Lead Technicians providing on site support as needed as well as training. Candidate will also be responsible for all administrative, HR and customer service operations for the AV integration team.Required Skills and Experience
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- At least 5 years of overall A/V industry experience with at least 3 recent years in progressive team leadership positions as a senior installer, team lead, supervisor, project manager or manager.
- Minimum of 3 yrs. installing Audio Visual equipment including video panels, speakers and related components
- Minimum of 3 yrs. installing AV components in a commercial business environment.
- Must have experience with racking (fabricating and mounting), pulling/crimping/terminating cables and connecting components as required by blueprints and designs.
- Must have knowledge of system commissioning
- Ability to read blueprints and install equipment to specifications required.
- Must have experience in electro-mechanical audio/video component installation.
- Experience in configuring (not programming) Crestron/AMX/Extron control units desired but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well-organized.
- Superior customer service skills to deal with both internal and external customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- College Degree or relevant equivalent experience