An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Sales Support Manager in the NYC/ NJ area.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of audio visual commercial integration, video conferencing or digital signage product and solution knowledge.Note, this is not a sales position, this role manages the sales funnel to help onboard new clients and support/manage the pre-sales solution and design tasks.Position Description:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Provide support to the companies outside sales team located throughout the U.S.
- Respond to and assign web queries and sales leads to the appropriate Sales Manager.
- Support the sales and support needs of existing clients and grow the existing business.
- Point-of-contact for channel partner communication and coordination.
- Liaise with channel partners to confirm and correct pricing and discounts, delivery schedules and service activation dates.
- Process customer sales leads, prepare quotes and enter orders into the Salesforce CRM system.
- Maintain Salesforce CRM tool.
- Assist with product demos as required.
- Must have at least 2-3 years of recent experience in the technology solutions, audiovisual and/or digital signage
- Audio visual and/or videoconferencing solution design experience is nice to have but not required.
- Experience working with channel partners is a nice to have.
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM tool is preferred.
- Skilled at working independently and as a team player.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and general business applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.