We have an exciting opportunity for an AV/IT Help Desk Associate that is Work from home on the West Coast or in Hawaii in the United States.
The ideal candidate will have a super customer service focused attitude, excellent technical AV/IT analytical troubleshooting skills, and a hunger to constantly learn.
This position is an excellent foot in the door with a growing tech company. Position Responsibilities
Experience and Abilities
- Process and respond to customer help desk calls and service tickets submitted.
- Creating service orders of parts that have failed after a CSA has performed remote troubleshooting.
- Schedule 3rd part onsite support and work with the third party while they are onsite to swap in the failed hardware.
- If needed, travel to client locations to perform swaps or oversee third party labor.
Required Technical Skills
- Experience with any call center ticketing system and softphone software.
- Ability to work independently and be a ‘hunter’ of computer systems/security issues and vulnerabilities.
- Drive technical IT and AV issues to resolution and properly document solutions for use in the future by other members of the team.
- Ability to be client facing on the phone or using a web meeting to assist in troubleshooting remote issues with non-technical individuals.
- The ideal candidate will be able to ‘see’ outside of their specific role when evaluating and solving problems. This involves direct observation when evaluating issues
- Ability to collaborate with team members.
- Operate and maintain knowledge of audio/video distribution systems
- Ability to work on network configurations of audio visual and IT networked hardware and devices.
- Maintain Inventory records for all equipment