An exciting opportunity for an Audio Visual Project Manager in the Lancaster/Lehigh Valley area of PA!
A leading national provider of Audio Visual and IT collaboration technology solutions is looking for an experienced Audio Visual Project Manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years of recent audio visual commercial integration industry experience in the role as a project manager and have an understanding of commercial construction methods required to support the installation of ceiling and wall mounted audio and video systems for video conferencing and Telepresence solutions.
CTS certification required or must be obtained within 1 year. PMP certification nice to have.Exactly what you do now? If yes, read on!Position Description:
Required Experience and Skills:
- Manages Audio Visual commercial integration and installation projects such as video conferencing and telepresence for corporate, education and government customers.
- Responsible for overall communication and completion of each project, as well as, communication and project scheduling with client.
- Coordinates the installation with client, installation and technical personnel, and any associated subcontractors.
- Responsible for each project from the awarding stage through final project completion.
- Work directly with customer to establish and publish project timeline and completion date
- Responsible for communicating project progress/changes to customer
- Responsible for conducting project meetings with installation and technical staff
- Assist with scheduling of company installation and technical staff and any associated subcontractors
- Coordinate ship dates of all project related equipment
- Coordinate and process any project change orders
- Coordinate project documentation
- Work with administration to ensure accurate and timely billing to customer
Education and Certifications:
- 3-5 years of recent audiovisual project management in the A/V commercial integration industry.
- Must have knowledge and experience planning and commercial construction tasks and dependencies including the deployment of video conferencing and telepresence solutions.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Project with ability to create Gantt Charts showing A/V Project Schedules
- Must have project management experience including planning, scheduling, tracking and status reporting.
- Experience with audio visual control systems such as Crestron, AMX and Extron.
- Superior communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work well with other people.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- CTS certification required or obtained within 1 year.
- CAPM or PMP certifications are a nice to have.