A leading provider of AV and Telecom commercial collaboration technology solutions is looking for a Field Service Technician in Rochester, NY.
The ideal candidate will have recent audio visual and Paging and Intercom installation and service experience. This will include:
Looking for you next exciting career opportunity in the growing audio visual and paging and Intercom integration industry? If yes, read on!Required Skills and Experience
- Paging & Intercom Systems
- IP Based Communication Systems & Integration
- Rauland-Borg Healthcare and Education Systems
Education and Certifications
- 1-2 years experience with IP based Communication Stems and Integration
- 1-2 years experience with Rauland-Borg Healthcare and Education Systems
- 1-2 years recent experience installing and commissioning audio visual (A/V) equipment including cables, racks, video panels, speakers, control systems and related components highly desired.
- Knowledge and recent hands on experience with audio visual control systems such as Crestron, AMX, Extron and Biamp.
- ability to read CAD generated prints and building blueprints and riser diagrams.
- Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to do advanced troubleshooting on any device
- Must be able to read and write at basic English proficiency.
- The ability to perform basic math functions.
- The ability to lift 50-60 lbs., climb, crawl, and raise items overhead.
- Able to climb ladders up to 35 feet+
- Knowledge of OSHA 10 safety procedures
- High School Diploma Required
- College degree preferred
- Industry certifications nice to have