A leading provider of Pro-AV and Unified Communications solutions in healthcare, corporate, and education sectors, are currently seeking an experienced Audio Visual Systems Design Engineer in the Charlotte, NC area. The Engineer will play a crucial role in designing various AV systems, including those in healthcare, educational, and corporate settings.
- Collaborate with the sales team in both pre and post-sales situations to ensure the design meets customer demands and satisfaction.
- Participate in the bidding process by reviewing bid documents and making necessary product and system recommendations.
- Conduct on-site design reviews to gather field requirements for creating reliable customer quotes.
- Review all engineering documents and processes for quality control and assurance.
- Design and create functional one-line riser plans using AutoCAD or similar design software.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with the field operations team to ensure accurate design execution during installation.
- 1-3 years of experience in AV systems design.
- Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related discipline.
- Proficiency in drawing and reading design documentation using AutoCAD or similar software.
- Certifications in Crestron, Extron, Biamp, and Avixa (CTS).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.